You know what they say – Saturdays are for the Crown Prep Sprint Series!
With the weekend quickly approaching, it’s time to preview your weekly Photo Finish™ LIVE Crown Prep showcase.
Below we’ve got you covered on everything from this week’s race schedule and community-created race names, to where to watch all the action alongside our fantastic content creators.
Saddle up and let’s dive in.
Crown Prep Sprint Series Schedule
This week’s Crown Prep Sprint Series races will open on Friday, December 9 at Midnight EST. We’ve moved the registration window forward a bit this week to ensure everyone, across any timezone, has ample ability to join our weekend showcase series.
Wagering on each of the twelve Crown Prep races will open 12 hours before the running of each race. This will allow both participants and spectators time to review the field, pick their winners, and drop a bag of $DERBY on the horses they think will perform better than the field.
Where to Watch
Resident community race caller, Christopher Walken impressionist, and all-around streaming extraordinaire, @MoKnowz, will join @VeveVault on YouTube for the duo’s weekly Saturday Night at the Races stream.
The Crown Prep recap action with Mo and Veve runs from 7-9 PM EST, with special guest and Third Times Games team member Fib will joining the show to watch some of the races and chat about the future of wagering at Photo Finish™ LIVE.
The Crown Prep Sprint Series Races
Following the conclusion of last week’s Season 5 Crown Prep Sprint Series, all 12 first-place finishers were contacted and asked to name a race on this week’s schedule.
Below are the names and preferences for this week’s races:
- Filly Tears Sprint Cup (R1): 5 Furlongs | Right | Dirt
- Chief Little Turtle Memorial (R2): 5 Furlongs | Right | Turf
- Siggy’s Star Stakes (R3): 5 Furlongs | Right | Dirt
- Perlino Smokes Your Grass Stakes (R4): 5 Furlongs | Left | Turf
- Wolaf Farms Mile (R5): 8 Furlongs | Right | Dirt
- Tony was Ruggedatoni Memorial (R6): 8 Furlongs | Right | Turf
- Ghost Turf Miles Championship (R7): 8 Furlongs | Left | Dirt
- Nuttin Twice In a Row Challenge (R8): 8 Furlongs | Left | Turf
- Fib’s Saturday Detention Stakes (R9): 11 Furlongs | Right | Dirt
- Ballon Arch Commemoration (R10): 11 Furlongs | Right | Turf
- wen in-house breeding stakes (R11): 11 Furlongs | Left | Dirt
- SOLsnake Stakes (R12): 11 Furlongs | Left | Turf
Now that you’re armed with everything you need to know about Season 6 of the Crown Prep Sprint Series, the only thing left to do is to tap a link above to enter your horse in a race.
See you on the racetracks!